Best of Perth, Margaret River & Rottnest Island
Explore some of Perth’s natural highlights in just five days with a trip that takes you from Western Australia’s capital city, through the Margaret River region, across to Fremantle and then to Rottnest Island for a full day of exploration. Visit the longest timber-piled jetty in the southern hemisphere, swim at Meelup Beach, take some pics of Sugarloaf Rock, visit a local winery and nougat producer, taste chocolate, cheese and gin local to this famous wine region, explore limestone caves and learn about First Nations culture. End it all with a full-day exploration of Rottnest Island, home to the super cute quokka, and enjoy loads of free time to hit the water or kick back on the white sands.
- Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park - Sugarloaf Rock
- Dunsborough - Meelup Beach
- Margaret River - Wine Tasting
- Margaret River - Chocolate Tasting
- Margaret River - Cheese Tasting
- Yallingup - Noongar First Nations Experience
- Yallingup - Ngilgi Cave Visit & Didgeridoo Performance
- Rottnest Island - Full-day exploration of Rottnest Island
- Start your trip in Perth (Boorloo in the language of the Whadjuk Nyoongar people) – the capital of Western Australia and home to sandy beaches, rivers, mountains and a buzzing city.
- Explore the beachy Margaret River region with chocolate, cheese and gin tastings – maybe even taste some nougat on your visit to a local winery that produces the chewy treat.
- Swim in the sunshine at Meelup Beach and then visit Sugarloaf Rock – the distinctive granite rock peak jutting from the ocean within scenic Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park.
- Take a fascinating tour of the limestone Ngilgi Cave, which includes a bushwalk, a didgeridoo performance and some local history from the Wadani First Nations people.
- Take a day trip to Rottnest Island – a little slice of paradise off the coast, home to The World’s Friendliest Animals, the quokkas! Maybe go snorkelling, swim, or kick back on the white sands in your free time.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Greening Australia. Donations help them tackle Australia’s complex environmental challenges, restoring landscapes at scale – in ways that work for communities, economies and nature.
- Adventure and Active
As a responsible business, we've always been committed to being there for our travelers and the communities we visit. So, you can trust that when you travel with us, we won't just be there for you ...