Hobart & Southern Tasmania Explorer
Taking you from the heart of Hobart to the tip of the Tasman Peninsula, this 4-day explorer tour packs in all the highlights of south eastern Tasmania. With a friendly leader to guide the way, you’ll chat with friendly locals in the capital city’s markets, sample the homegrown flavours of Bruny Island, learn about the region’s colonial past and explore a rugged, wild coastline shaped over the centuries by the southern seas. This is the perfect adventure to see the best of the Hobart area in a short amount of time.
- Hobart - Ferry Ride & Visit to Museum of Old and New Art (MONA)
- Hobart - Excursion to the Summit of Mt Wellington
- Tasman Peninsula - Tasman Arch
- Hobart - Salamanca Markets
- Tasman Peninsula - Devils Kitchen
- Tasman Peninsula - Eaglehawk Neck
- Richmond - Colonial Village Visit
- Tasman Peninsula - Crescent Bay
- Hobart - Farmers' Market
- Huon Valley - Willie Smith’s Cider Apple Museum
- Huon Valley - Wooden Boat Centre Tour
- Huon Valley - Geeveston & Hartz Mountains National Park
- Bruny Island - Truganini Lookout
- Bruny Island - South Bruny National Park
- Bruny Island - Cloudy Bay
- Bruny Island - Day Trip by Ferry
- Bruny Island - Adventure Bay
- Experience the best of southern Tasmania, from the bustling capital to the quiet seaside, with plenty of options for customising your trip to suit your interests.
- Explore local life in historic Hobart as you browse through the markets and chat directly with producers about their locally sourced goods.
- See the highlights of the picturesque Tasman Peninsula, such as the rocky formations of Tasman Arch and Devil’s Kitchen, the secluded Crescent Bay and the tragically historic Port Arthur.
- Discover the rugged beauty and delicious flavours of Bruny Island as you sample local delicacies and explore national parkland where towering cliffs fall away into the crashing sea.
- Visit a fourth-generation family-run orchard to learn about the history of apple farming on Tasmania and try locally produced cider.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...