8 Day Barefoot Luxury Fiji Family Getaway
Explore Fiji's original barefoot luxury family resort in the beautiful island of Vanua Levu only a short flight from the main island. In between your complimentary airport transfers you will have the opportunity to relax in the all-inclusive atmosphere and explore the nearby Namena Marine Reserve. To ensure the perfect combination of relaxation and education, your resident marine biologist will educate the family on ocean conservation on land but also during your complimentary off shore snorkeling experiences. When the children are learning traditional Fijian culture in Kids Club, you're able to make use of the first class spa on-site. The resort will even look after your laundry!
Small villages are sprinkled across Vanua Levu, with majestic bays cutting into its south shore and one of the world’s longest barrier reefs flanking the north coast. The island is also home to Savusavu, a multi-cultural town of 5,000 referred to as “Hidden Paradise.” Aside from boutique resorts, tours and the mellow lifestyle of the locals, Savusavu remains largely untouched.
- 7 nights at Jean Michel Cousteau Resort including 2 free nights in a Oceanview 2 Bedroom Bure
- All-Inclusive excluding alcoholic beverages
- Four off-site excursions including off shore snorkelling with the resident marine biologist
- Complimentary airport transfers to and from Savusavu Airport
- Complimentary Wifi
- Complimentary Laundry service
- Daily Kids Club
- Travel2 After Hours Emergency Travel Assistance